Pages

Friday, August 3, 2018

Walt I have made a fun kea description

Kea  

Hi my name is Dakota and I will be telling you about the amazing bird the Kea . This cheeky bird flies around rippin the rubber off cars and causing trouble. The Kea is endangered. I am here to tell you why and what we can do to help it.  

A kea is a species of the parrot family. It is brown and it has a heap of feathers and colorful wings. Finally kea a native to new zealand and lives on trees high in the mountains. Especially around ski fields, that is the prime place to destroy people's cars and steal people's wallets.

Do you want your youngers to know what a kea is? I think so! I suggest you read more so then you will know how to help these beautiful birds. We can put traps out for their predators which are possums, weasels and stoats.  If you see someone attempting to kill a kea tell them not to shoot a kea because its native to New Zealand


Let me tell you a awesome fact about the kea. It is the only alpine parrot. the cheeky kea love annoying you by ripping the rubber off your car. I have seen a  like a video showing the kea stealing a cop car rubber of windows at the ski field. So watch out.

Now you should know how to save a kea and you should know where
There habitat is. I hope you have learnt the ways of a kea
Thank You for reading



1 comment:

  1. Hi Dakota its me kirihopa from Eastern under 11.your writing is cool
    but when you where toking about the kea you didin't toke that mach ;













































































    Hi Dakota its me kirihopa from Eastern under 11. your writing is cool but when you where toking about the kea you didin't say mach about it .


    ReplyDelete