Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

SPEECH

Title speech
WALT I have been learning how to make a speech


Trust me with our future because you 19th century people have left us young citizens to do your dirty work. I am here to tell you that global warming is a huge issue that is effecting our environment. I am also going to tell you that plastic is rubbish and that we should STOP capturing animals for human entertainment.

One reason to trust me with our future is that I know how we can solve our global warming problem.. Global warming is getting worse! We need 4 gases in our atmosphere which are methane, carbon dioxide and ozone . The past 150 years humans have been burning fossils such as oil and gas. This goes into our atmosphere. The gases create carbon dioxide and this acts like an invisible blanket. Have you ever been in the green house…? I know it is smelly and sticky and burning hot - and that is what your environment will be like in no time. You can help by planting trees and recycling. I hope I have convinced you that global warming is out of control - help me tame the beast!


My second reason that you should trust me with our future is.. I strongly believe plastic is a massive world wide issue which every single person in the world has a responsibility for. Did you know if know if no one stops plastic spreading around the world. families won't know animals because the plastic is killing them because some animals eat the plastic and digest it and die. Have you ever thought about where the plastic goes in the ocean." Plastic is widespread in the open ocean in the three major ocean in the Pacific, Atlantic and Indian Oceans.Thank You for leaving us to do all the dirty work. I am happy for New Zealand because Prime Minister, Jacaranda Ardern, has got so many letters from kids saying speech about how plastic is destroying our environment and Jacaranda Arden is going to banned non degradable plastic Jacaranda Ardern doesn't waste time for her country. Dakota My third reason that you should trust me with our future is all about the cheeky animals. When animals get captured and put into a small enclosures, they start to forget their natural way to life. Hunting and killing their prey is normal for most animals, but in the zoo the zookeepers get their food for them. They do not have freedom like they would in the wild , instead they are forced into tiny cages where they cannot move around a lot. Therefore they start to grow aggression towards humans and have psychological problems. There is a YouTube video showing a kid falling into a silver-back enclosure. While the kid was knocked out the gentle silver-back tried to awhi the little boy. It was taking care of the boy like it was his own. Unfortunately humans killed that silver back because they thought he was hurting the boy. I am disappointed at ugly humans that let the animals stay in cages. This would have never happened in the wild.
Thank You folks for leaving my generation to do your dirty work. sike...Its not as fun as it looks. By the time we wait for these trees grow there will be no one left to enjoy them! So stop polluting, stop burning fossil fules and stop locking up our wild animals  and start taking thinking about our younger generation.

I found writing was well I wont enjoy saying to the class, I want to change a lot in this, I enjoyed writing it

No comments:

Post a Comment